In today’s increasingly challenging wooden pallet market, finding excess capacity of traditional wooden pallets is becoming a difficult task in most markets. As an alternative to exorbitantly priced recycled or new wooden pallets, First Alliance Logistics Management would like to offer you alternative pallet options.
First Alliance Logistics Management (FALM) is an industry-leading pallet supplier that has helped increase efficiency and reduce costs for companies of all sizes nationwide. We also help eliminate logistics hassles by directly sourcing and shipping plastic pallets
from a network of manufacturing facilities in the US.
Our services include:
With a comprehensive selection of shipping pallets in all standard pallet sizes, styles and footprints, FALM has a steady offering of plastic pallets designed for every product or service imaginable.
- 48 x 40 is the most common size
- New & used plastic pallets
- Custom sizes
Advantages of Plastic Pallets
- The flat top 48×40 plastic pallet operates just like a new wooden pallet. It can rack, stack, and hold up to 3,000 lbs. dynamic capacity.
- Plastic pallets are as cost effective as a new wooden pallet in most markets.
- Depending on handling, they are more durable than a wooden pallet.
- Given the flat top of the plastic pallet, the product will not be able to seep through top deck gaps.
- Because plastic pallets are so durable they allow us to offer a return program for the assets.
FALM offers many benefits that sets itself apart from most pallet providers. Simply put, FALM is easy and dependable to DO business with, while offering…..
- Low and competitively priced pallets
- On-site pallet pick-up (in conjunction with the delivery of pallets)
- Highest quality of wood, materials, and treating
- Fast, on-time delivery
- Reduce waste cost and increase recycling rebates
- Online tracking system
For industry specific solutions, FALM’s team of experts think outside of the box to develop & fulfill unique pallet programs, in a variety of industries; including food, pharmaceutical
, medical, packaging, automotive, building products, machinery, military and others.
|Pallet Option||Availability||Price Level||Pros||Cons
|Solid-Wood (traditional) slat and nailed pallets||Limited||Varies||Rack and stack-ability||Extremely high demand
|Engineered Molded Wood™||Good with less than average lead time||Low to Medium||Nest-able and export ready. Strength comparable to solid-wood.||Limited ability for double stacking. Not recommended in racks without supports.
|Plastic with bottom deck attachments||Good with lead time constraint||Medium to high||Rack and stack-ability (only with bottom deck boards added)||Not always recyclable
|Corrugated or paper pallets||Good with lead time constraint||Medium||Light weight. Best for air shipments. Easily recyclable.||Not rack-able. Limited ability for double stacking. High moisture absorption.